Powered by Blogger.
RSS

About Me

My photo
a big fan of robert downey jr aka tony stark and dakota fanning

An event held on June 30th 2012 at Warso Farm Bogor. Holeday is holiday with Narendra Pasha Pawaka. Eda is the coolest announcer that I ever met. The moment which is happened in June 30th 2012 will be memorable for all of us. It was beautiful memory ;''D



with my beautiful fellas, bintang ;3
























This man that I mean the coolest announcer. Kak eda <3


My cutie chairmate for two years when I was at SHS. How cute we are :D













This lil girl is one of my bestiest ;"3
cute, sweet but strong enough as a woman ^^











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bellacitradi said...

Hihi udah pos yang kedua pops, keep posting, english semua kayanya nih ;p keren.

POPY ADRIANA said...

haha bella are u kidding me? biar ilmunya gak lupa aja bels ;P
maacih yaa selalu semangatin aku hihi

Post a Comment